- Product By :
- Rose Ariadne
An excellent program for those who want to learn the advanced secrets of Wiccan Witchcraft. It's created by Rose Ariadne who is a kind and thoughtful teacher to have. I recommend whatever Ms. Ariadne puts out there.
The course is quite unique in a few ways but may not be for everyone. If you believe in the following then I’m quite certain you will be turned off by Rose’s teachings.
- Witchcraft is for revenge.
- Fanciful or fictional beliefs about witchcraft – people who think that they will learn to fly, travel in time or do other fictional things.
- Witchcraft is only for personal gain.
- The Magickal power within us all should be used solely for personal gain.
While I’m sure you can use the teachings in Mastering the Magick of Witchcraft for darker purposes it is obvious to me that Rose’s witchcraft is rooted in a sense of morality so the student can attain a greater sense of harmony with nature.
I know there is a market out there for “black” or “darker” forms of Magick and while Rose’s teachings can change your life in amazing ways there is nothing “dark” or “black” about her teachings.
Some facts about the course:
- You can purchase it for 3 payments of $99 or one payment of $297. The program will ship to your home in a few days.
- The site claims to provide you with a one year long return policy! The order is secured by a company called 1 Shopping Cart. They are quite reputable and as the payment processor can in fact handle and process the refund.
- 1 Hardcover 399 page manual – this is the “secret sauce” of the course.
- 7 DVD Set of Magick tutorials and demonstrations
- Progress Tracker Sheets – Essential to track your progress in mastering magick.
- NUMEROUS BONUSES! There are hundreds of dollars in free bonuses around love spells and other topics that I can’t even list here.
What I Loved About the Course
It goes without saying that I loved the 7 DVD’s and the fact that this is PRINTED material that I can touch and feel with my own hands. It’s nice having the course materials handy like this.
The course materials all complement one another also. For example, the teachings in the DVD compliment what’s in the 399 page manual.
The technical support is good – I had a question or two about the product once it arrived and Rose Ariadne’s tech support answered within a day!
Some Tips For Using the Course
Definitely use the progress tracker sheets. Perhaps the part of the course that is easiest to overlook but unless you are tracking and measuring your progress you’ll never ever see exactly how you are improving (or if you are stuck in a rut).
- editor rating5
About Me (Willow)